GR Silver Mining Ltd. (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) (TSXV: GRSL) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (FRANKFURT: GPE) – is pleased to announce additional results from 38 infill drill holes in the resource update program underway at the Company’s Plomosas Mine Area, Plomosas Project in Sinaloa, Mexico. These drill holes were targeted to replace historical holes used in the 2021 NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate, where unsampled intervals were assigned zero values, or to test new high-grade Ag-Au mineralized zones, identified by the Company in both the footwall and hanging wall of the main mineralized zone (Figure 1). GR Silver Mining’s infill drilling program is continuing in the Plomosas Mine Area, and to date has added 105 holes (7,330 m) of new drilling inside the historic Plomosas Mine since completion of the Company’s 2021 NI 43-101 mineral resource estimation.
Announcing the start of the operating season is usually a somewhat ho-hum press release. However, Tocvan Ventures (TOC:CSE) is beginning to drill the 24 km2 area that makes up the El Picacho Project in Sonora Mexico. While the company will continue to work on its Pilar project, the real excitement this season will come from Picacho.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF; FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce assay results from two (2) additional diamond drill holes from its on-going drilling program at the Iska Iska silver-tin polymetallic project in the Potosi Department, southern Bolivia. One drill hole, DSB-36, collared 400m southeast of the Santa Barbara adit, tested the extension of the core of the high-grade feeder zone at Santa Barbara while hole DSB-34, tested the potential southwest limits of the high-grade feeder zone as shown in Figure 1.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF; FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that, by mutual agreement with Empresa Minera Villegas S.R.L. (“Minera Villegas”), the title holder of the Iska Iska silver-tin polymetallic project in the Potosi Department, southern Bolivia (“Iska Iska”), the payment schedule in connection with the US$10 million payment required for Eloro to earn a 99% interest in Iska Iska has been amended.
- This intersection in hole DSB-30 includes a higher-grade portion grading 209.30 g Ag eq/t (10.06 g Ag/t, 2.76% Zn, 0.98% Pb and 0.07% Sn) over 102.30m. This hole has the longest continuously mineralized intersection obtained in drilling thus far.
- Hole DSB-32, drilled on-section to the southeast with hole DSB-30 intersected 185.94 g Ag eq/t (44.55 g Ag/t, 0.57% Pb, 0.14% Cu and 0.25% Sn) over 135.15m including a higher-grade section of 277.34 g Ag eq/t (78.12 g Ag/t, 0.09 g Au/t, 1.01% Pb, 0.27% Cu and 0.33% Sn) over 66.04m.
- Hole DSB-29 returned 108.31 g Ag eq/t (14.31 g Ag/t, 0.81% Zn and 0.40% Pb) over 110.40m and hole DSB-28 returned 98.98 g Ag eq/t (4.41 g Ag/t, 1.16% Zn and 0.49% Pb) over 96.51m; all holes testing the high-grade feeder zone.
- Final underground hole DSBU-11 from the Santa Barbara adit intersected 96.24 g Ag eq/t (14.93 g Ag/t, 0.44% Zn and 0.68% Pb) over 128.33m and 85.85 g Ag eq/t (15.76 g Ag/t, 0.55% Zn, 0.13% Pb and 0.08%Sn) over 174.76m. Hole DSBU-09 intersected 136.48 g Ag eq/t (7.20 g Ag/t, 0.14 g Au/t, 2.47% Zn and 0.63% Pb) over 72.33m and 138.75 g Ag eq/t (13.05 g Ag/t, 0.11 g Au/t, 1.66% Zn and 0.42% Pb) over 72.20m.
- New downhole geophysical data have significantly extended the strike length of the high-grade feeder zone at Santa Barbara a further 250m along strike to the south-southeast from existing drilling.
- The 3D inverse magnetic model which correlates very strongly with the conductive zone suggests that the high-grade feeder zone may extend across the entire caldera for as much as a further 1 km along strike for a total potential strike length of at least 2 km. Drilling in the Porco area intersected significant values over short intervals on the edge of this conductive zone.
- The definition drill program has now been modified to sectionally drill this potential extension with the intention of defining a major open pittable deposit in the valley of the caldera. As a result, the estimated completion date for the maiden National Instrument 43-101 mineral resource has been pushed back to the end of Q1 2023.
TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF; FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce assay results from twenty-one (21) diamond drill holes from its on-going drilling program at the Iska Iska silver-tin polymetallic project in the Potosi Department, southern Bolivia. Five (5) surface holes (DSB-28 to DSB-30, DSB-32 and DHK-25) tested the high-grade feeder zone in Santa Barbara which was also tested by two (2) underground holes (DSBU-09 and DSBU-011). Six (6) holes (DSB-16 to DSB-19, DSB-23 and DSB-27) tested the northwest extension of Santa Barbara. Eight (8) holes (DPC-04 to DPC-08 and DPC-10 to DPC-12) are reported for the Porco area. Five surface drills are focused on completing drilling in the Santa Barbara Resource Definition Drilling Area and its extension to the south-southeast. This press release also outlines a major update on the geophysical surveys which have greatly expanded the higher-grade feeder area target zone to the south-southeast.
Calgary, Alberta – TheNewswire – September 16, 2022 – Tocvan Ventures Corp. (the “Company”) (CSE:TOC); (OTC:TCVNF); (FSE:TV3) is pleased to announce it will be presenting at the Discoveries Mining Conference in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico on October 5th. This is the 8th addition of the conference that showcases Mining and Exploration companies of Mexico. The conference is held October 4th to 6th. Tocvan will have a booth for the duration of the event (Booth #173) and President & CEO, Brodie Sutherland will be presenting on the Company’s two gold-silver assets in Sonora. For more information on the conference visit: 2022 | Discoveries Mining Conference (discoveriesconference.com)
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) ( TSXV: GRSL) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (FRANKFURT: GPE) – is pleased to announce infill drilling results that make up part of the resource update program in progress at the Plomosas Mine Area, Plomosas Project in Sinaloa, Mexico. These drill holes were targeted by the Company to replace historical holes used in the 2021 NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate, where zero values were assigned, or to test new near-surface and underground high-grade Ag-Au mineralized zones, identified in the recent underground sampling/mapping program. The infill drilling program is continuing in the Plomosas Mine Area through the latter part of 2022, in anticipation of an updated resource estimate in Q1|2023.
Tocvan Ventures Corp. (the “Company”) (CSE:TOC); (OTC:TCVNF); (FSE:TV3), is pleased to announce the latest drill results from its Pilar Au-Ag Project in Sonora, Mexico. Seven drill holes were completed, totalling 1,382-meters. Results for the final four drill holes are highlighted in this release. All four drill holes were drilled in new areas and intersected alteration and structures known to host gold-silver mineralization at Pilar. Hole JES-22-72, 125-meters southeast of drill hole JES-22-63 (13.7m of 0.6 g/t Au and 13 g/t Ag and 9.2m of 0.6 g/t Au) returned 22.9-meters of 0.3 g/t Au and 19 g/t Ag, including 7.6-meters of 0.8 g/t Au and 51 g/t Ag (Figure 1) Three drill holes intersected low-grade gold and silver values indicating close proximity to significant mineralization. Hole JES-22-70 returned 12.2-meters of 0.3 g/t Au, including 3.1-meters of 0.8 g/t Au and 3.1-meters of 0.5 g/t Au. Hole JES-22-69 intersected 1.5-meters of 0.7 g/t Au at the end of hole, leaving it open at depth for targeting. The Company is extremely encouraged by these reconaissaince results and planning is underway for the next stage of drilling at Pilar.
GCM Mining Corp. (“GCM Mining” or the “Company”) (TSX: GCM, OTCQX: TPRFF) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared the next monthly dividend of CA$0.015 per common share will be paid on September 15, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 31, 2022.
GCM Mining Corp. (TSX: GCM; OTCQX: TPRFF) announced today the release of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements (“Financial Statements”) and accompanying management’s discussion and analysis (MD&A) for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022. All financial figures contained herein are expressed in U.S. dollars (“USD”) unless otherwise noted. Non-GAAP financial performance measures in this press release are identified with “NG”. For a detailed description of each of the non-GAAP measures used in this press release and a detailed reconciliation to the most directly comparable measure under IFRS, please refer to the Company’s MD&A.