Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier”) is pleased to announce high grade channel sampling results from the 2021 exploration program at the 100 % owned Fenton gold property located 50 km southwest of Chapais, Quebec, Canada.
Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier”) announces that a line cutting and channel sampling program were recently completed and that a ground geophysical survey is in progress on the 100% owned Fenton gold property located 50 km southwest of Chapais, Quebec, Canada.
Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier” or the “Company”) announces the execution of an option agreement (the “Agreement”) with Hawkmoon Resources Corp. (“Hawkmoon”) to option 100% of its interests in its Wilson property located 15 km east of the Municipality of Lebel-sur-Quévillon.
Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier” or the “Company”) announces the execution of a definitive agreements with SOQUEM Inc. (“SOQUEM”) in connection with the acquisition by Cartier of all the rights and interests of SOQUEM (i.e. 50%) in a group of 14 mining claims located 50 km southwest of Chapais in consideration for a purchase price of $700,000 payable as follows: (a) an amount of $300,000 in cash and (b) the issuance of 1,261,431 common shares of Cartier.
- The industrial sorting tests of mineralisation representative of the Chimo Mine project produced a concentrate representing by mass a bit more than 50 % of the original mass of the material with a percentage increase of 170 % of the gold content compared to the feed of the sorter;
- The sorting tests carried out by Corem and by Steinert US are comparable and these result in positive conclusions which bode well for increasing the value of the resources with the mineralization sorting technology. The objective of the industrial sorting of the mineralization is to increase the grade of the preconcentrated material preceding the milling operations, which allows to:
- Increase the recovery rate at the mill;
- Reduce transport costs to the mill;
- Reduce milling costs;
- Reduce the costs of environmental restoration of mine tailings;
- Reduce the environmental footprint of mine tailings and consequently increase the social acceptability of mining project.
VAL-D’OR, Quebec, April 08, 2021 – Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier”) announces the results industrial sorting tests of mineralisation representative for the Chimo Mine property, located 45 km east of Val-d’Or. The tests were carried out by two laboratories: Corem in Quebec (Canada) and Steinert US in Kentucky (USA).