Etruscus Resources Corp. (CSE: ETR) (OTC: ETRUF) (FSE: ERR) (the “Company” or “Etruscus”) is pleased to announce substantial rock sampling results from the “Thunderstruck” target newly discovered during its 2020 summer exploration program in the Eskay Camp of BC’s resource-rich Golden Triangle. The Thunderstruck target is located 1.5 km southeast of the Hurricane Target (announced January 13, 2021), both located on the recently staked extended Rock & Roll claims, and 13 km northwest of the Black Dog Deposit.
- 83 m @ 420 g/t AgEq1, including
- 11 m @ 1,596 g/t AgEq, and
- 4 m @ 1,319 g/t AgEq
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV: GRSL) (FRANKFURT: GPE) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) – is pleased to report wide and high-grade drill results from the Company’s underground core drilling program in the Plomosas Mine Area, as well as validation sampling results from historic drilling, at its 100%-owned Plomosas Silver Project (“Plomosas Project”) in Sinaloa, Mexico.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (the “Company” or “Eloro”) (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF; FSE: P2QM) is pleased to announce that, in connection with its previously announced bought deal financing (see Eloro press releases dated December 9, 2020), it has filed a preliminary short form prospectus with the applicable securities regulators in each of the provinces of Canada, except Quebec. Under the terms of the financing, Haywood Securities Inc., as lead underwriter, and Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. (the “Underwriters”) have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 3,548,400 units (the “Units”) at a price of Cdn$1.55 per Unit (the “Issue Price”) for gross proceeds to the Company of Cdn$5,500,020 (the “Offering”).
- 4.2 m @ 778 g/t AgEq1
- 16.0 m @ 254 g/t AgEq, including 4.0 m @ 429 g/t AgEq
- 25.7 m @ 200 g/t AgEq
- 7.3 m @ 800 g/t AgEq
- 1.0 m @ 1,807 g/t AgEq
VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 15, 2020 /CNW/ – GR Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV: GRSL) (FRANKFURT: GPE) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) – is pleased to report drill results from the Company’s recently announced surface and underground core drilling program in the Plomosas Mine Area, as well as validation sampling results from historic drilling at its 100%-owned Plomosas Silver Project (“Plomosas Project”) in Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of Huayra Kasa workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pie. Hole ended in well-mineralized breccia once the drill reached its depth capacity and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe.
- Channel sampling in 2019 at the north-western end of the Santa Barbara adit returned 0.32 g Au/t, 26.90 g Ag/t, 1.16% Pb, 28.5 g In/t and > 500ppm Sn along the margin of this pipe.
- A third potential breccia pipe immediately to the south, the Central Breccia Pipe, identified by surface geological mapping and Aster satellite data, is elongate in shape with potential dimensions of approximately 400m by 700m;
- Five (5) additional potential breccia pipe targets outlined further to the south and east; all confirmed and potential breccia pipes occur along ring structures in the margins of the Iska Iska caldera complex.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has confirmed the presence of a second major breccia pipe southwest of the Huayra Kasa underground workings as shown in Figure 1. Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of the underground workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia from 151m to 330m in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pipe. This hole stopped in well-mineralized breccia at the maximum limit of the drilling range and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe. Assays are pending. A field XRF analyser indicates the presence of lead (Pb) and zinc (Zn) predominantly before and in the periphery of the breccia transitioning to copper (Cu), bismuth (Bi) and tin (Sn) in the central part. However, the numbers measured are not quantitatively accurate hence cannot be reported. Note that silver (Ag) and gold (Au) cannot be detected by this instrument.
Geological Plan Map with Drill Holes, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 1
Geological W-E Cross Section, looking north, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 2
Channel Sampling Plan Map Au-Bi, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 3:
Channel Sampling Plan Map Ag-Zn-Pb, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 4
Geology of Southern Bolivia in Iska Iska Area showing locations of Mines and Major Polymetallic Mineral DepositsFigure 5
- Number of extensive mineralized intersections in holes within major breccia pipe including 54.48 g Ag/t, 1.45% Zinc (Zn) and 1.60% Lead (Pb) over 16.39m (140.91 g Ag eq/t) within a broader interval of 122.74m grading 14.29 g Ag/t, 0.81% Zn and 0.41% Pb (53.67 g Ag/t eq) in Hole DHK-04;
- High Grade Gold-Bismuth zone averages 7.1 g Au/t and 0.2% Bi (8.29 g Au eq/t) over 3.04m width for strike length of 47m in underground workings and is open along strike to the north.
- 6.51g Au/t, 0.07% Bi and 31.96 g Ag/t (7.68 g Au eq/t) over 11.85m grading including 29.56 g Au/t,0.26% Bi/t and 63.69 g Ag/t (31.94 g Au eq/t) over 2.31m intersected in Hole DHK-05 on the strike extension of the high-grade Au-Bi zone.
TORONTO, Nov. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Minera Tupiza S.R.L., Eloro’s Bolivian subsidiary has completed 13 diamond drill holes totalling 2,898 metres of both underground and surface drilling at its optioned Iska Iska property in the Potosí Department of southern Bolivia. This is the first drilling ever carried out on the property. Figure 1 is a plan map showing locations of drill holes along with geology and alteration. Results from Hole DHK-01 to DHK-05 are reported in this press release; results for the other holes are pending. Due to the polymetallic nature of the deposit, silver equivalent (“Ag eq”) and where applicable gold equivalent (“Au eq”) values have been included for comparative purposes.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; FSE: P2Q) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has retained Micon International Limited (“Micon”) to complete a National Instrument (“NI”) 43-101 Technical Report on the Iska Iska polymetallic epithermal project (the “Property”), in the Potosí Department, southern Bolivia, which is under option by Minera Tupiza S.R.L., Eloro’s wholly-owned Bolivian subsidiary. Eloro recently announced the signing of the Definitive Option Agreement on the Property (see Eloro’s press release dated January 8, 2020).
Ascendant Resources Inc. (TSX: ASND) (OTCQX: ASDRF; FRA: 2D9) (“Ascendant” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce its wholly owned subsidiary, American Pacific Honduras S.A. de C.V (“AMPAC”) closed a US$5 million short-term revolving credit facility (the “credit facility”) with Banco Financiera Comercial Hondurena S.A. (“Ficohsa”) based out of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Ascendant Resources Inc. (TSX:ASND) (OTCQX:ASDRF) (FRA:2D9) (“Ascendant” or the “Company”) today issues a correction to the drilling results reported within the January 18, 2018 press release, with the updated information presented below in Table 1.