Typically, an exploration company will hire an exploration geologist to run a greenfields program on prospective ground. This makes a lot of sense as exploration geologists serve what amounts to an apprenticeship learning how best to evaluate and de-risk a piece of ground. Stratabound Minerals (V.SB) went in another direction: their President and CEO, Kim Tyler has a wealth of experience as an “operating geologist”.
Stratabound Minerals Corp. (TSXV: SB) (OTCQB: SBMIF) (“Stratabound” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has qualified for and has commenced trading of its common shares on the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States under the symbol “SBMIF”. The Company’s continued listing on the TSXV under the “SB” symbol is now further enhanced by the visibility and larger global presence through ease of access to U.S. investors.
- Drilling extends mineralization to 730m strike below-surface within 970m of strike indicated through surface trenching.
- Deepest intersection to date of 4.83 g/t Au/1.5m down-hole at 225m below surface in hole GC20-02.
- First of seven in-fill definition drill holes yields up to 5.80 g/t Au over 0.7m.
- Four parallel gold-mineralized structures are intercepted in hole GC20-10.
Stratabound Minerals Corp. (TSXV: SB) (OTC Pink: SBMIF) (“Stratabound” or the “Company”) reports more assay results on diamond drilling completed at its flagship Golden Culvert Project in the southeastern Yukon Territory.
- Drilling extended 200 meters beyond the 430 meters of strike drilled previously
- Four parallel gold-mineralized zones intercepted in the northern portion of a +30-ppb gold-in-soil anomaly featuring:
- High grade mineralized quartz vein and breccia core structures yielding up to 4.83 g/t gold across 1.5m down the hole,
- Broad zones of lower-grade mineralized wall-rock yielding up to 0.30 g/t gold over 24.5m flanking and inclusive of the higher-grade core structures.
Stratabound Minerals Corp. (TSXV: SB) (OTC Pink: SBMIF) (“Stratabound” or the “Company”) reports it has received complete assay results for the first six of seventeen drill holes completed on the Phase 2 diamond drilling program concluded late last fall at its flagship Golden Culvert Project in the southeastern Yukon Territory.
Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN) (OTCBB: ABNAF) (Frankfurt: E2L2) (the “Aben or the Company”) is pleased to announce that they have commenced drilling at the Forrest Kerr Gold Project located in the Golden Triangle region of NW British Columbia. The drill program is designed to test a new area with high-grade surface samples from outcrop.
Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN) (OTCBB: ABNAF) (Frankfurt: E2L2) (the “Aben or the Company”) is pleased to announce that the 2020 field season is proceeding well and will be moving into the next phase which will include Pad building in advance of the arrival of the drill. The Pad building crew should be on site today and should take a week to get things ready for the drill program to begin.