Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF; FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that, by mutual agreement with Empresa Minera Villegas S.R.L. (“Minera Villegas”), the title holder of the Iska Iska silver-tin polymetallic project in the Potosi Department, southern Bolivia (“Iska Iska”), the payment schedule in connection with the US$10 million payment required for Eloro to earn a 99% interest in Iska Iska has been amended.
Grid Metals Corp. (the “ Company “) (TSXV:GRDM)(OTCQB:MSMGF ) is pleased to announce completion of a private placement of securities (the “Offering”) originally announced on August 22, 2022. The Company issued a total of 56 million common shares of the company including 20 million shares by way of a charitable flow through offering which were priced at $0.21 per share. The total gross proceeds of the Offering were $8,520,000. The second tranche of the financing consisted of the issuance of 36,000,000 common shares of the Company issued at $0.12 per share. All shares issued under the Offering are subject to a voluntary one year hold period. Churchill Strategic Investments Group Pty Ltd of Perth Australia was an investor and also acted as the lead manager for the Offering.
- This intersection in hole DSB-30 includes a higher-grade portion grading 209.30 g Ag eq/t (10.06 g Ag/t, 2.76% Zn, 0.98% Pb and 0.07% Sn) over 102.30m. This hole has the longest continuously mineralized intersection obtained in drilling thus far.
- Hole DSB-32, drilled on-section to the southeast with hole DSB-30 intersected 185.94 g Ag eq/t (44.55 g Ag/t, 0.57% Pb, 0.14% Cu and 0.25% Sn) over 135.15m including a higher-grade section of 277.34 g Ag eq/t (78.12 g Ag/t, 0.09 g Au/t, 1.01% Pb, 0.27% Cu and 0.33% Sn) over 66.04m.
- Hole DSB-29 returned 108.31 g Ag eq/t (14.31 g Ag/t, 0.81% Zn and 0.40% Pb) over 110.40m and hole DSB-28 returned 98.98 g Ag eq/t (4.41 g Ag/t, 1.16% Zn and 0.49% Pb) over 96.51m; all holes testing the high-grade feeder zone.
- Final underground hole DSBU-11 from the Santa Barbara adit intersected 96.24 g Ag eq/t (14.93 g Ag/t, 0.44% Zn and 0.68% Pb) over 128.33m and 85.85 g Ag eq/t (15.76 g Ag/t, 0.55% Zn, 0.13% Pb and 0.08%Sn) over 174.76m. Hole DSBU-09 intersected 136.48 g Ag eq/t (7.20 g Ag/t, 0.14 g Au/t, 2.47% Zn and 0.63% Pb) over 72.33m and 138.75 g Ag eq/t (13.05 g Ag/t, 0.11 g Au/t, 1.66% Zn and 0.42% Pb) over 72.20m.
- New downhole geophysical data have significantly extended the strike length of the high-grade feeder zone at Santa Barbara a further 250m along strike to the south-southeast from existing drilling.
- The 3D inverse magnetic model which correlates very strongly with the conductive zone suggests that the high-grade feeder zone may extend across the entire caldera for as much as a further 1 km along strike for a total potential strike length of at least 2 km. Drilling in the Porco area intersected significant values over short intervals on the edge of this conductive zone.
- The definition drill program has now been modified to sectionally drill this potential extension with the intention of defining a major open pittable deposit in the valley of the caldera. As a result, the estimated completion date for the maiden National Instrument 43-101 mineral resource has been pushed back to the end of Q1 2023.
TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF; FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce assay results from twenty-one (21) diamond drill holes from its on-going drilling program at the Iska Iska silver-tin polymetallic project in the Potosi Department, southern Bolivia. Five (5) surface holes (DSB-28 to DSB-30, DSB-32 and DHK-25) tested the high-grade feeder zone in Santa Barbara which was also tested by two (2) underground holes (DSBU-09 and DSBU-011). Six (6) holes (DSB-16 to DSB-19, DSB-23 and DSB-27) tested the northwest extension of Santa Barbara. Eight (8) holes (DPC-04 to DPC-08 and DPC-10 to DPC-12) are reported for the Porco area. Five surface drills are focused on completing drilling in the Santa Barbara Resource Definition Drilling Area and its extension to the south-southeast. This press release also outlines a major update on the geophysical surveys which have greatly expanded the higher-grade feeder area target zone to the south-southeast.
Calgary, Alberta – TheNewswire – September 16, 2022 – Tocvan Ventures Corp. (the “Company”) (CSE:TOC); (OTC:TCVNF); (FSE:TV3) is pleased to announce it will be presenting at the Discoveries Mining Conference in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico on October 5th. This is the 8th addition of the conference that showcases Mining and Exploration companies of Mexico. The conference is held October 4th to 6th. Tocvan will have a booth for the duration of the event (Booth #173) and President & CEO, Brodie Sutherland will be presenting on the Company’s two gold-silver assets in Sonora. For more information on the conference visit: 2022 | Discoveries Mining Conference (discoveriesconference.com)
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / September 19, 2022 / GRID METALS CORP. (TSXV:GRDM)(OTCQB:MSMGF) ( “Grid ” or the “Company”) today announced it has closed a $4,920,000 first tranche (the “First Tranche”) of its previously announced non-brokered private placement of 56 million shares for gross proceeds of $8,520,000 ( the “Offering”). Churchill Strategic Investments Pty Ltd is acting as Lead Manager of the Offering.
Tocvan Ventures Corp. (the “Company”) (CSE:TOC); (OTC:TCVNF); (FSE:TV3), is pleased to announce the completion of data compilation and surface evaluation of the San Ramon Prospect within the El Picacho Gold-Silver Project in Sonora, Mexico. Historic underground sampling competed by Timmins Gold in 2008, returned 23 one to two-meter rock chip samples ranging from 0.3 g/t Au to 22 g/t Au with Ag values up to 26 g/t (see Figure 1). Later sampling in 2016 by Millrock confirmed the high-grade results with five rock chip samples returning between 2.0 g/t Au to 18 g/t Au. The underground drive is thought to be completed between the 1950’s and 1970’s. A second underground working located 250-meters to the north returned nine rock chip samples ranging between 0.5 g/t Au and 8.2 g/t Au with Ag values up to 32 g/t (see Tables 1 & 2 for results). At San Ramon, high-grade gold values are recorded at surface over a 500-meter trend along a regional thrust fault contact. The Priority drill target area includes this trend plus the down-dip extension along the fault at depth to the west over 500-meters. The regional thrust fault is thought to be a major conduit for mineralization and both the older Precambrian gneiss and the younger Jurassic sediments below the fault show indications of strong alteration and high-grade mineralization.
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) ( TSXV: GRSL) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (FRANKFURT: GPE) – is pleased to announce infill drilling results that make up part of the resource update program in progress at the Plomosas Mine Area, Plomosas Project in Sinaloa, Mexico. These drill holes were targeted by the Company to replace historical holes used in the 2021 NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate, where zero values were assigned, or to test new near-surface and underground high-grade Ag-Au mineralized zones, identified in the recent underground sampling/mapping program. The infill drilling program is continuing in the Plomosas Mine Area through the latter part of 2022, in anticipation of an updated resource estimate in Q1|2023.
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) ( TSXV: GRSL) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (FRANKFURT: GPE) – is pleased to announce that follow up down dip and lateral drilling has successfully intersected extensions to the new high-grade Southeast (“SE”) Area silver (Ag) discovery as a potential expansion of the San Marcial Resource Area, at the wholly-owned Plomosas Project in Sinaloa, Mexico. Surface drill holes SMS22-11 and SMS22-12 both intersected mineralization similar to the previously announced discovery in the SE Area, with multiple intervals grading over 1,000 g/t Ag, hosted in a wide zone with a predominant presence of Ag-rich hydrothermal breccia and stockwork systems. Drill hole SMS22-12 was drilled beneath the discovery hole – SMS22-10, which intersected 101.6 m at 308 g/t Ag (see News Release dated August 8, 2022) – confirming a 90 m depth extension of the Ag-rich zone, while SMS22-11 was drilled along the expected strike, 85 m to the SE of the discovery hole (Figure 1), confirming the lateral continuity in that direction.