Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce a first successful drill test on its Surimeau polymetallic project located twenty kilometers south of the town of Cadillac, Québec. The project covering an area of 215 km2 is a regional exploration setting covering an area of interest west of, and adjoining, the Agnico-Eagle and Yamana Gold owned Canadian Malartic Mine.
- Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of Huayra Kasa workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pie. Hole ended in well-mineralized breccia once the drill reached its depth capacity and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe.
- Channel sampling in 2019 at the north-western end of the Santa Barbara adit returned 0.32 g Au/t, 26.90 g Ag/t, 1.16% Pb, 28.5 g In/t and > 500ppm Sn along the margin of this pipe.
- A third potential breccia pipe immediately to the south, the Central Breccia Pipe, identified by surface geological mapping and Aster satellite data, is elongate in shape with potential dimensions of approximately 400m by 700m;
- Five (5) additional potential breccia pipe targets outlined further to the south and east; all confirmed and potential breccia pipes occur along ring structures in the margins of the Iska Iska caldera complex.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has confirmed the presence of a second major breccia pipe southwest of the Huayra Kasa underground workings as shown in Figure 1. Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of the underground workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia from 151m to 330m in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pipe. This hole stopped in well-mineralized breccia at the maximum limit of the drilling range and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe. Assays are pending. A field XRF analyser indicates the presence of lead (Pb) and zinc (Zn) predominantly before and in the periphery of the breccia transitioning to copper (Cu), bismuth (Bi) and tin (Sn) in the central part. However, the numbers measured are not quantitatively accurate hence cannot be reported. Note that silver (Ag) and gold (Au) cannot be detected by this instrument.
Geological Plan Map with Drill Holes, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 1
Geological W-E Cross Section, looking north, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 2
Channel Sampling Plan Map Au-Bi, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 3:
Channel Sampling Plan Map Ag-Zn-Pb, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 4
Geology of Southern Bolivia in Iska Iska Area showing locations of Mines and Major Polymetallic Mineral DepositsFigure 5
- Number of extensive mineralized intersections in holes within major breccia pipe including 54.48 g Ag/t, 1.45% Zinc (Zn) and 1.60% Lead (Pb) over 16.39m (140.91 g Ag eq/t) within a broader interval of 122.74m grading 14.29 g Ag/t, 0.81% Zn and 0.41% Pb (53.67 g Ag/t eq) in Hole DHK-04;
- High Grade Gold-Bismuth zone averages 7.1 g Au/t and 0.2% Bi (8.29 g Au eq/t) over 3.04m width for strike length of 47m in underground workings and is open along strike to the north.
- 6.51g Au/t, 0.07% Bi and 31.96 g Ag/t (7.68 g Au eq/t) over 11.85m grading including 29.56 g Au/t,0.26% Bi/t and 63.69 g Ag/t (31.94 g Au eq/t) over 2.31m intersected in Hole DHK-05 on the strike extension of the high-grade Au-Bi zone.
TORONTO, Nov. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Minera Tupiza S.R.L., Eloro’s Bolivian subsidiary has completed 13 diamond drill holes totalling 2,898 metres of both underground and surface drilling at its optioned Iska Iska property in the Potosí Department of southern Bolivia. This is the first drilling ever carried out on the property. Figure 1 is a plan map showing locations of drill holes along with geology and alteration. Results from Hole DHK-01 to DHK-05 are reported in this press release; results for the other holes are pending. Due to the polymetallic nature of the deposit, silver equivalent (“Ag eq”) and where applicable gold equivalent (“Au eq”) values have been included for comparative purposes.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; FSE: P2Q) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its Bolivian subsidiary Minera Tupiza S.R.L. has completed the three (3) underground drill bays in the Huayra Kasa Mine required for the planned 3,500m underground diamond drilling program on its optioned Iska Iska Polymetallic Project in Potosi Department, southern Bolivia. The Company and contractor Empresa Minera Villegas S.R.L. have implemented safeguards to protect personnel from COVID-19. Minera Tupiza S.R.L. has received clearance from the Government of Bolivia for travel to Tupiza. Drilling will be carried out by Leduc Drilling S.R.L. and is expected to commence in early September. All workings will be systematically geologically mapped and channel sampled prior to commencement of the drill program.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; FSE: P2Q) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has retained Micon International Limited (“Micon”) to complete a National Instrument (“NI”) 43-101 Technical Report on the Iska Iska polymetallic epithermal project (the “Property”), in the Potosí Department, southern Bolivia, which is under option by Minera Tupiza S.R.L., Eloro’s wholly-owned Bolivian subsidiary. Eloro recently announced the signing of the Definitive Option Agreement on the Property (see Eloro’s press release dated January 8, 2020).
Ascendant Resources Inc. (TSX: ASND) (OTCQX: ASDRF; FRA: 2D9) (“Ascendant” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce its wholly owned subsidiary, American Pacific Honduras S.A. de C.V (“AMPAC”) closed a US$5 million short-term revolving credit facility (the “credit facility”) with Banco Financiera Comercial Hondurena S.A. (“Ficohsa”) based out of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- Low-cost entry to a significant high-grade VMS polymetallic deposit within reach of mineable scale in the Iberian Pyrite Belt along trend from the transformational Neves Corvo (Lundin) and Aguas Tenidas (Trafigura) mines and Aljustrel (private)
- NI 43-101 Indicated Resource of 5.8 million tonnes at 8.88% ZnEq and 2.0 million tonnes of Inferred Resources at 7.82% ZnEq at the LS-1 Deposit and 2.2 million tonnes at 4.80% ZnEq at the LS-1 Central Deposit (see below)
- Immediately accretive to Ascendant’s ZnEq metal exposure with significant and rapid expansion anticipated through the commencement of a low-cost drill program
- Exemplifies Ascendant’s ability to identify unique high-impact mineral opportunities
TORONTO, Aug. 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ascendant Resources Inc. (TSX: ASND) (OTCQX: ASDRF; FRA: 2D9) (“Ascendant” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has acquired from TH Crestgate GMBH (“Crestgate”) a 25% interest in Redcorp – Empreendimentos Mineiros, Lda, (“Redcorp”), which holds an 85% interest in the polymetallic Lagoa Salgada volcanic massive sulphide (“VMS”) Project ( “Lagoa” of the “Project”) located within the prolific Iberian Pyrite Belt in Portugal and has an additional option to earn up to an 80% interest in Redcorp upon completion of the milestones highlighted below.
Ascendant Resources Inc. (TSX:ASND) (OTCQX:ASDRF) (FRA:2D9) (“Ascendant” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce results from 40 diamond drill holes (12,015 metres) as part of the 2018 exploration and definition drilling program at its El Mochito mine in Honduras. These results come after the release of the Company’s newly reported Mineral Resources and Reserves Estimate and National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report (see press release dated May 28th, 2018), which almost tripled contained zinc in Mineral Reserves and extended its life of mine to more than 7 years. The drilling is split between step-out (66%) and in-fill (34%) drill holes, and targets extensions of four ore bodies, namely Porvenir, Santa Elena, Port Royal Manto and Esperanza (See Figure 1 and Tables 1 & 2 below). These results continue to support the Company’s goals of increasing tonnage for further Mineral Reserve and Resource growth and identifying higher-grade ore at El Mochito that can quickly be brought into the mine plan.