- This intersection in hole DSB-30 includes a higher-grade portion grading 209.30 g Ag eq/t (10.06 g Ag/t, 2.76% Zn, 0.98% Pb and 0.07% Sn) over 102.30m. This hole has the longest continuously mineralized intersection obtained in drilling thus far.
- Hole DSB-32, drilled on-section to the southeast with hole DSB-30 intersected 185.94 g Ag eq/t (44.55 g Ag/t, 0.57% Pb, 0.14% Cu and 0.25% Sn) over 135.15m including a higher-grade section of 277.34 g Ag eq/t (78.12 g Ag/t, 0.09 g Au/t, 1.01% Pb, 0.27% Cu and 0.33% Sn) over 66.04m.
- Hole DSB-29 returned 108.31 g Ag eq/t (14.31 g Ag/t, 0.81% Zn and 0.40% Pb) over 110.40m and hole DSB-28 returned 98.98 g Ag eq/t (4.41 g Ag/t, 1.16% Zn and 0.49% Pb) over 96.51m; all holes testing the high-grade feeder zone.
- Final underground hole DSBU-11 from the Santa Barbara adit intersected 96.24 g Ag eq/t (14.93 g Ag/t, 0.44% Zn and 0.68% Pb) over 128.33m and 85.85 g Ag eq/t (15.76 g Ag/t, 0.55% Zn, 0.13% Pb and 0.08%Sn) over 174.76m. Hole DSBU-09 intersected 136.48 g Ag eq/t (7.20 g Ag/t, 0.14 g Au/t, 2.47% Zn and 0.63% Pb) over 72.33m and 138.75 g Ag eq/t (13.05 g Ag/t, 0.11 g Au/t, 1.66% Zn and 0.42% Pb) over 72.20m.
- New downhole geophysical data have significantly extended the strike length of the high-grade feeder zone at Santa Barbara a further 250m along strike to the south-southeast from existing drilling.
- The 3D inverse magnetic model which correlates very strongly with the conductive zone suggests that the high-grade feeder zone may extend across the entire caldera for as much as a further 1 km along strike for a total potential strike length of at least 2 km. Drilling in the Porco area intersected significant values over short intervals on the edge of this conductive zone.
- The definition drill program has now been modified to sectionally drill this potential extension with the intention of defining a major open pittable deposit in the valley of the caldera. As a result, the estimated completion date for the maiden National Instrument 43-101 mineral resource has been pushed back to the end of Q1 2023.
TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF; FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce assay results from twenty-one (21) diamond drill holes from its on-going drilling program at the Iska Iska silver-tin polymetallic project in the Potosi Department, southern Bolivia. Five (5) surface holes (DSB-28 to DSB-30, DSB-32 and DHK-25) tested the high-grade feeder zone in Santa Barbara which was also tested by two (2) underground holes (DSBU-09 and DSBU-011). Six (6) holes (DSB-16 to DSB-19, DSB-23 and DSB-27) tested the northwest extension of Santa Barbara. Eight (8) holes (DPC-04 to DPC-08 and DPC-10 to DPC-12) are reported for the Porco area. Five surface drills are focused on completing drilling in the Santa Barbara Resource Definition Drilling Area and its extension to the south-southeast. This press release also outlines a major update on the geophysical surveys which have greatly expanded the higher-grade feeder area target zone to the south-southeast.