I think it is fair to say that Eloro (V.ELO) CEO Tom Larsen is excited by what the company is finding at its Iska Iska Property in Southern Bolivia. The announcement of a second major mineralized breccia pipe approximately 400m in diameter confirmed Larsen’s belief that Iska Iska may have significant tonnages of commercially viable material.
- Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of Huayra Kasa workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pie. Hole ended in well-mineralized breccia once the drill reached its depth capacity and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe.
- Channel sampling in 2019 at the north-western end of the Santa Barbara adit returned 0.32 g Au/t, 26.90 g Ag/t, 1.16% Pb, 28.5 g In/t and > 500ppm Sn along the margin of this pipe.
- A third potential breccia pipe immediately to the south, the Central Breccia Pipe, identified by surface geological mapping and Aster satellite data, is elongate in shape with potential dimensions of approximately 400m by 700m;
- Five (5) additional potential breccia pipe targets outlined further to the south and east; all confirmed and potential breccia pipes occur along ring structures in the margins of the Iska Iska caldera complex.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has confirmed the presence of a second major breccia pipe southwest of the Huayra Kasa underground workings as shown in Figure 1. Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of the underground workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia from 151m to 330m in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pipe. This hole stopped in well-mineralized breccia at the maximum limit of the drilling range and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe. Assays are pending. A field XRF analyser indicates the presence of lead (Pb) and zinc (Zn) predominantly before and in the periphery of the breccia transitioning to copper (Cu), bismuth (Bi) and tin (Sn) in the central part. However, the numbers measured are not quantitatively accurate hence cannot be reported. Note that silver (Ag) and gold (Au) cannot be detected by this instrument.
- 5.5 m @ 332 g/t AgEq1 (264 g/t Ag, 0.4 g/t Au, 0.3 % Pb and 0.6 % Zn), includes
- 1.5 m @ 1,112 g/t AgEq (943 g/t Ag, 1.1 g/t Au, 0.5 % Pb and 1.3 % Zn)
- 19.0 m @ 297 g/t AgEq (49 g/t Ag, 1.8 g/t Au, 0.8 % Pb and 1.4 % Zn)
- 25.2 m @ 178 g/t AgEq (82 g/t Ag, 0.5 g/t Au, 0.9 % Pb and 0.5 % Zn)
- 3.2 m @ 477 g/t AgEq (27g/t Ag, 0.3 g/t Au, 3.0 % Pb and 11.4 % Zn)
- 7.1 m @ 7.5 % Zn, 2.4 % Pb and 0.9 g/t Au
- 3.3 m @ 11.3 % Zn
- 0.4 m @ 10.2 g/t Au and 2.1 % Zn
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV: GRSL) (FRANKFURT: GPE) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) – is pleased to report a new mineralized zone defined by drill results from the San Juan Area at its 100%-owned Plomosas Silver Project (“Plomosas Project”) in Sinaloa, Mexico. The new zone called the “Yecora Vein” includes results from the 2020 drilling program as well as a reinterpretation of historical drill results in the same area.
Geological Plan Map with Drill Holes, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 1
Geological W-E Cross Section, looking north, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 2
Channel Sampling Plan Map Au-Bi, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 3:
Channel Sampling Plan Map Ag-Zn-Pb, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 4
Geology of Southern Bolivia in Iska Iska Area showing locations of Mines and Major Polymetallic Mineral DepositsFigure 5
- Number of extensive mineralized intersections in holes within major breccia pipe including 54.48 g Ag/t, 1.45% Zinc (Zn) and 1.60% Lead (Pb) over 16.39m (140.91 g Ag eq/t) within a broader interval of 122.74m grading 14.29 g Ag/t, 0.81% Zn and 0.41% Pb (53.67 g Ag/t eq) in Hole DHK-04;
- High Grade Gold-Bismuth zone averages 7.1 g Au/t and 0.2% Bi (8.29 g Au eq/t) over 3.04m width for strike length of 47m in underground workings and is open along strike to the north.
- 6.51g Au/t, 0.07% Bi and 31.96 g Ag/t (7.68 g Au eq/t) over 11.85m grading including 29.56 g Au/t,0.26% Bi/t and 63.69 g Ag/t (31.94 g Au eq/t) over 2.31m intersected in Hole DHK-05 on the strike extension of the high-grade Au-Bi zone.
TORONTO, Nov. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Minera Tupiza S.R.L., Eloro’s Bolivian subsidiary has completed 13 diamond drill holes totalling 2,898 metres of both underground and surface drilling at its optioned Iska Iska property in the Potosí Department of southern Bolivia. This is the first drilling ever carried out on the property. Figure 1 is a plan map showing locations of drill holes along with geology and alteration. Results from Hole DHK-01 to DHK-05 are reported in this press release; results for the other holes are pending. Due to the polymetallic nature of the deposit, silver equivalent (“Ag eq”) and where applicable gold equivalent (“Au eq”) values have been included for comparative purposes.
- 3.8 m @ 2,184 g/t Ag, 0.8 % Pb and 2.9 % Zn
- 2.7 m @ 1.48 g/t Au, including 0.6 m @ 5.87 g/t Au
- 2.5 m @ 1.43 g/t Au, including 1.0 m @ 3.34 g/t Au
- 0.9 m @ 1,452 g/t Ag, 1.5 % Pb and 9.0 % Zn
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV: GRSL) (FRANKFURT: GPE) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) – is pleased to announce new high grade silver and gold mineralization located in the footwall adjacent to the NI 43-101 resource at the San Marcial Silver Project (“San Marcial Project”) in Sinaloa, Mexico. These positive results support the potential for future expansion of the resource.
When geologists are planning a drilling program they want to have as much information as possible before the drill starts turning. Tocvan put out a press release October 27 which, in technical language, indicated that the company’s geologists has reached some conclusions as to the geological structures at its Pilar Gold-Silver Project in Sonora, Mexico. And it is those structures which will determine where Tocvan (C.TOC) will drill.
Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN) (OTCQB: ABNAF) (Frankfurt: E2L2) (the “Aben” or the “Company”) announces the results of the recently completed drill program from the Forrest Kerr Gold Project. The Company completed two holes for a total of 990.0 meters. The 2020 drill program tested for the mineralized extension of high-grade polymetallic mineralization on the west side of the Nelson Creek Fault Zone. Both holes were collared on the scree-covered west bank of the Boundary Valley, several hundred meters outboard from the main mineralized zone at North Boundary.
Tom Larsen, CEO of Eloro Resources (V.ELO), is waiting, somewhat patiently, for the results of drilling at the company’s Iska Iska project in Southern Bolivia. Eloro signed the Iska Iska deal in January and the drills are turning.