- US$ 1,030 million after-tax NPV at 8% discount rate and IRR of 24.2% for approx. 24,000 TPY production of Battery Grade lithium carbonate (> 99.5% LCE)
- Total Initial CAPEX estimate of US$ 448.2 million
- OPEX of US $ 3,388/T battery grade lithium carbonate over the mine life
- Operation based on proven solar evaporation technology and conventional lithium brine processing
- Projected production mine life of 40 years
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – July 29, 2019) – Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSXV: ML) (FSE: A3N2) (OTCQX: MLNLF) (“Millennial” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the results of its Feasibility Study (the “FS”) for the production of Battery Grade lithium carbonate (>99.5% Li2CO3) from its Pastos Grandes Project in the province of Salta, Argentina.