Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE – RFR) (OTC Pink – RFHRF) (WKN – A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) would like to inform shareholders that initial test metallic screening at Parbec has returned higher coarse gold values in each sample tested. Due to these results a broader metallic screen study has commenced on our wholly owned Parbec property.
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC Pink:RFHRF)(WKN:A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to offer shareholders the following update on our activities, which are “business as usual” in this COVID-19 environment.
- A total of 76 samples were selected and metallic screen assayed from the core rejects from Fall 2019 drill program
- Results from metallic screen selection demonstrate the presence of coarse gold
- 51 out of 76 samples submitted for metallic screen returned assay values from the “plus” portion of the metallic screen higher than the original fire assay values. This includes 70.1 g/t Au in the plus fraction where the original full sample fire assay was 11.2 g/t Au, the new full sample metallic screen assay is 10.5 g/t Au. The lower full sample values reflect the inclusion of screened, finer material of a lower grade as discussed below.
PICKERING, ON / ACCESSWIRE / March 9, 2020 / Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR) (OTC Pink:RFHRF) (WKN – A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to confirm, via an initial metallic screen program, the presence of coarse, or “nugget effect” gold, which, in 51 of the 76 samples tested returned a higher “plus screen” assay value than the original full sample fire assay value, as seen below.
Junior exploration companies often struggle to tell their story to investors. Press Releases, even when they contain excellent news such as Renforth Resources (RNR.C) release on February 25th, are required to be technical and precise. That is not enough for Renforth’s CEO Nicole Brewster. In addition to the press release, Brewster puts out a set of informal notes,
- All 3 known mine area veins were intersected in this hole, widths up to 16m in the vein package
- REN-20-38 creates one of the deepest pierce points at New Alger at 360m vertical depth with an interval of 1.84 g/t Au over 1m in Vein #1.
- REN-20-38 is 300m in from the western property boundary, >700m from the main shaft of the historic Thompson-Cadillac Mine and the current deepest pierce point at 404m vertical depth. REN-20-38 results give depth continuity across the property.
PICKERING, ON / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2020 / Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC Pink:RFHRF) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce results from the first hole drilled in the 2020 drill program at our wholly owned New Alger property, located on 1.4 kms of the Cadillac Break near Cadillac, Quebec. REN-20-38, a successful 110m step out to the west from any previous Renforth drilling of the Piché volcanics, is additional validation of the results obtained in the 1940’s drilling by Alger Gold Mines Limited which demonstrate gold mineralization across the entire western portion of New Alger.
FSD Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: HUGE) (CSE: HUGE) (FRA: 0K9A) (“FSD Pharma” or the “Company”) today announced the sale of its 12% equity interest in Cannara Biotech Inc. (CSE: LOVE) (“Cannara”) to a consortium of buyers for cash proceeds of more than $7.7 million (the “Share Sale Transaction”).
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; FSE: P2Q) (“Eloro”) announces the grant of options to directors, officers, employees and consultants to purchase an aggregate of 1,755,000 common shares of Eloro, exercisable at $0.40 per share at any time on or before February 18, 2025. The grant is subject to TSX Venture Exchange acceptance and is made in accordance with and subject to the terms of Eloro’s stock option plan. In accordance with securities regulatory requirements, any shares issued pursuant to the exercise of such options will be subject to a resale restriction for a period of four months from the date of the grant.