CBLT Inc. (TSXV: CBLT) (“CBLT“) announces it has entered into a Letter of Intent (the “LOI“) to buy the 70% majority interest in the Werner Lake Copper-Cobalt-Gold Project (“Werner Lake“) from Global Energy Metals Corporation (“GEMC“). Readers are directed to GEMC’s website for details and documents related to Werner Lake (https://www.globalenergymetals.com/projects/werner-lake-cobalt-project/).
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce a first successful drill test on its Surimeau polymetallic project located twenty kilometers south of the town of Cadillac, Québec. The project covering an area of 215 km2 is a regional exploration setting covering an area of interest west of, and adjoining, the Agnico-Eagle and Yamana Gold owned Canadian Malartic Mine.
- Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of Huayra Kasa workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pie. Hole ended in well-mineralized breccia once the drill reached its depth capacity and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe.
- Channel sampling in 2019 at the north-western end of the Santa Barbara adit returned 0.32 g Au/t, 26.90 g Ag/t, 1.16% Pb, 28.5 g In/t and > 500ppm Sn along the margin of this pipe.
- A third potential breccia pipe immediately to the south, the Central Breccia Pipe, identified by surface geological mapping and Aster satellite data, is elongate in shape with potential dimensions of approximately 400m by 700m;
- Five (5) additional potential breccia pipe targets outlined further to the south and east; all confirmed and potential breccia pipes occur along ring structures in the margins of the Iska Iska caldera complex.
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has confirmed the presence of a second major breccia pipe southwest of the Huayra Kasa underground workings as shown in Figure 1. Drill Hole DHK-14 drilled at -10 degrees to the southwest of the underground workings from Drill Bay #3 intersected almost 180m of silicified and mineralized breccia from 151m to 330m in the Santa Barbara Breccia Pipe. This hole stopped in well-mineralized breccia at the maximum limit of the drilling range and only penetrated approximately 50% of the breccia pipe. Assays are pending. A field XRF analyser indicates the presence of lead (Pb) and zinc (Zn) predominantly before and in the periphery of the breccia transitioning to copper (Cu), bismuth (Bi) and tin (Sn) in the central part. However, the numbers measured are not quantitatively accurate hence cannot be reported. Note that silver (Ag) and gold (Au) cannot be detected by this instrument.
- 5.5 m @ 332 g/t AgEq1 (264 g/t Ag, 0.4 g/t Au, 0.3 % Pb and 0.6 % Zn), includes
- 1.5 m @ 1,112 g/t AgEq (943 g/t Ag, 1.1 g/t Au, 0.5 % Pb and 1.3 % Zn)
- 19.0 m @ 297 g/t AgEq (49 g/t Ag, 1.8 g/t Au, 0.8 % Pb and 1.4 % Zn)
- 25.2 m @ 178 g/t AgEq (82 g/t Ag, 0.5 g/t Au, 0.9 % Pb and 0.5 % Zn)
- 3.2 m @ 477 g/t AgEq (27g/t Ag, 0.3 g/t Au, 3.0 % Pb and 11.4 % Zn)
- 7.1 m @ 7.5 % Zn, 2.4 % Pb and 0.9 g/t Au
- 3.3 m @ 11.3 % Zn
- 0.4 m @ 10.2 g/t Au and 2.1 % Zn
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV: GRSL) (FRANKFURT: GPE) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) – is pleased to report a new mineralized zone defined by drill results from the San Juan Area at its 100%-owned Plomosas Silver Project (“Plomosas Project”) in Sinaloa, Mexico. The new zone called the “Yecora Vein” includes results from the 2020 drilling program as well as a reinterpretation of historical drill results in the same area.
goldLucky Minerals Inc. (TSXV:LKY)(OTC PINK:LKMNF)(FRA:LKY) (“Lucky” or the “Company“) is pleased to announce that it has identified an area with good potential for a large tonnage low grade type target at the Sherman Prospect. This area is characterized by 1 mm wide sheeted type quartz veins hosted in schists (up to 1.66 g/t gold), and two stockwork quartz vein zones comprised of less than 1 mm up to 3 cm wide quartz veins hosted in a meta-granite (up to 0.477 g/t gold). (Refer to map of sample & assay locations).
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC PINK:RFHRF)(WKN:A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) has received the balance of assays for drill hole PAR-20-100, and results for the top of hole PAR-20-101, the first two holes in our ongoing drill program at our wholly owned Parbec open pit gold deposit. Parbec is a bulk tonnage gold property on the Cadillac Break, adjacent to the Canadian Malartic Mine, which also has custom milling solutions within a 10km radius. The current drill program is building upon our maiden May 2020 NI 43-101 compliant Open Pit Constrained Resource Estimate at Parbec, with a restatement expected in Q2 2021.
Geological Plan Map with Drill Holes, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 1
Geological W-E Cross Section, looking north, Huayra Kasa Zone, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 2
Channel Sampling Plan Map Au-Bi, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 3:
Channel Sampling Plan Map Ag-Zn-Pb, Huayra Kasa Underground, Iska Iska ProjectFigure 4
Geology of Southern Bolivia in Iska Iska Area showing locations of Mines and Major Polymetallic Mineral DepositsFigure 5
- Number of extensive mineralized intersections in holes within major breccia pipe including 54.48 g Ag/t, 1.45% Zinc (Zn) and 1.60% Lead (Pb) over 16.39m (140.91 g Ag eq/t) within a broader interval of 122.74m grading 14.29 g Ag/t, 0.81% Zn and 0.41% Pb (53.67 g Ag/t eq) in Hole DHK-04;
- High Grade Gold-Bismuth zone averages 7.1 g Au/t and 0.2% Bi (8.29 g Au eq/t) over 3.04m width for strike length of 47m in underground workings and is open along strike to the north.
- 6.51g Au/t, 0.07% Bi and 31.96 g Ag/t (7.68 g Au eq/t) over 11.85m grading including 29.56 g Au/t,0.26% Bi/t and 63.69 g Ag/t (31.94 g Au eq/t) over 2.31m intersected in Hole DHK-05 on the strike extension of the high-grade Au-Bi zone.
TORONTO, Nov. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO; OTCQX: ELRRF FSE: P2QM) (“Eloro”, or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Minera Tupiza S.R.L., Eloro’s Bolivian subsidiary has completed 13 diamond drill holes totalling 2,898 metres of both underground and surface drilling at its optioned Iska Iska property in the Potosí Department of southern Bolivia. This is the first drilling ever carried out on the property. Figure 1 is a plan map showing locations of drill holes along with geology and alteration. Results from Hole DHK-01 to DHK-05 are reported in this press release; results for the other holes are pending. Due to the polymetallic nature of the deposit, silver equivalent (“Ag eq”) and where applicable gold equivalent (“Au eq”) values have been included for comparative purposes.
- Fouillac” showing, re-discovered in field by Renforth, newly acquired by staking, historically (1960s) drilled for gold, recently cleared by logging operations
- Drilling on flagship Parbec Open Pit Gold Deposit continues, almost 6000m drilled in 17 holes to date, assay data for only 176m (half of the first hole) received as yet.
- Surimeau drill program commenced to obtain fresh rock along Victoria West polymetallic structure
- 219 Claims staked, more than doubling Surimeau size, securing known mineralized system and additional geophysical anomalies
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC PINK:RFHRF)(WKN:A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to advise shareholders that a drill program has commenced on our newly enlarged, wholly owned 215km2, polymetallic Surimeau Property, contiguous to the Canadian Malartic Mine, outside of Malartic, Quebec.
- 3.8 m @ 2,184 g/t Ag, 0.8 % Pb and 2.9 % Zn
- 2.7 m @ 1.48 g/t Au, including 0.6 m @ 5.87 g/t Au
- 2.5 m @ 1.43 g/t Au, including 1.0 m @ 3.34 g/t Au
- 0.9 m @ 1,452 g/t Ag, 1.5 % Pb and 9.0 % Zn
GR Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV: GRSL) (FRANKFURT: GPE) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) – is pleased to announce new high grade silver and gold mineralization located in the footwall adjacent to the NI 43-101 resource at the San Marcial Silver Project (“San Marcial Project”) in Sinaloa, Mexico. These positive results support the potential for future expansion of the resource.