Our friend Shawn Perger at Blue Sky Uranium sends along one of the best overviews of the uranium market we have seen in a couple of years.
Entitled Uranium Report: Global Leaders Discuss A Possible Industry Bounce-Back the report was prepared by Australian outfit Reach Markets and covers a series of key questions:
- What drove uranium prices to historical lows?
- What impact is the Section 232 Petition in the U.S. is having on the uranium market?
- Are the utilities playing the market sentiment with purchasing strategy?
- What are your views on the inventory build concerns?
- How does Cameco drive the uranium market going forward?
- What is Kazakhstan’s influence on global uranium market?
- What could impact (or slowdown) supply ramp up if demand runs ahead of supply?
- What short-to-medium term positive catalysts do you see for the sector?
If you are looking for answers in the current uranium market this report is critical.