TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwired – Dec. 29, 2017) –
- Total Measured and Indicated Resources increased 129% to 4,557,000 tonnes from 1,990,000 tonnes previously reported; and Total Inferred Resources increased 36% to 1,633,000 tonnes from 1,200,000 tonnes previously reported
- Total Measured Mineral Resources for Cusi are 362,000 tonnes averaging 225g/t silver, 0.55% lead, 0.68% zinc, 0.13 g/t gold for a total 268 g/t Ag Eq
- Total Indicated Mineral Resources for Cusi are 4,195,000 tonnes averaging 217 g/t silver, 0.64% lead, 0.66% zinc, 0.21 g/t gold and 267 g/t AgEq
- Total Inferred Mineral Resources for Cusi are 1,633,000 tonnes averaging 158 g/t silver, 0.54% lead, 0.84% zinc, 0.16 g/t gold and 207 g/t AgEq
- The updated Resource Estimate varies from the previous 2017 Technical Report due to a variety of factors, including the use of silver equivalent cut-off grade and depletion by production since the previous Report was completed
- The updated Resource Estimate has incorporated new exploration drilling, sampling, and underground mapping information into the geologic interpretation and grade estimations providing more refined resource models in the areas of San Nicolas and Promontorio
TORONTO, Dec. 29, 2017 /CNW/ – Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX: SMT) (BVL: SMT) (NYSE AMERICAN: SMTS) (“Sierra Metals” or “the Company”) has updated its Mineral Resource Estimate at the Company’s Cusi Mine, located in Chihuahua State, Mexico.