- The industrial sorting tests of mineralisation representative of the Chimo Mine project produced a concentrate representing by mass a bit more than 50 % of the original mass of the material with a percentage increase of 170 % of the gold content compared to the feed of the sorter;
- The sorting tests carried out by Corem and by Steinert US are comparable and these result in positive conclusions which bode well for increasing the value of the resources with the mineralization sorting technology. The objective of the industrial sorting of the mineralization is to increase the grade of the preconcentrated material preceding the milling operations, which allows to:
- Increase the recovery rate at the mill;
- Reduce transport costs to the mill;
- Reduce milling costs;
- Reduce the costs of environmental restoration of mine tailings;
- Reduce the environmental footprint of mine tailings and consequently increase the social acceptability of mining project.
VAL-D’OR, Quebec, April 08, 2021 – Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier”) announces the results industrial sorting tests of mineralisation representative for the Chimo Mine property, located 45 km east of Val-d’Or. The tests were carried out by two laboratories: Corem in Quebec (Canada) and Steinert US in Kentucky (USA).
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC PINK:RFHRF)(WKN:A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to inform shareholders that Renforth’s wholly owned Surimeau Project has been interpreted to host a large scale sulphide nickel/PGE system associated with ultramafic rocks and, at the same time, a VMS system. Evident in regional mapping are two trends, the south and the north, comprised of well-defined volcanic “slivers” composed of interlayered sequences of mafic to felsic volcanics and possibly tuffs injected by ultramafic sills. In the south this system is interpreted as striking for ~20kms, in the north it is interpreted to strike for ~30kms, with the thickness seen on surface varying between 0.5 and 1.5 kms.
5M4-5NE| Source: Cartier Resources Inc.photo-release
5B4-5M4-5NE longitudinal section – April 7th, 2020 drill results5B4-5M4-5NE longitudinal section – April 7th, 2020 drill results
Highlights (FIGURE 1):
Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier”) has awarded InnovExplo the mandate to complete a resource estimate on the North and South Gold Corridors and a supporting NI 43 – 101 technical report for its 100% owned flagship Chimo Mine gold property located 45 kilometers east of Val-d’Or, Quebec.
Cartier Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ECR) (“Cartier”) announces that it has filed on SEDAR the technical report titled “NI 43-101 Technical Report and Mineral Resource Estimate, Chimo Mine Project, Central Gold Corridor, Val-d’Or, Quebec, Canada”, bearing the date of signature of the 17 December 2019.