Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC PINK:RFHRF) (WKN – A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that SGS Lakefield has been retained to determine the basic metallurgical response of a sample from New Alger’s Discovery Veins to standard processing for the recovery of contained gold and silver through tests which will include Head analysis, Mineralogy, Bond index test, Gravity separation and Cyanide leaching on gravity tailing. The sample which has been submitted for analysis is approximately 30kg of reject material from channels cut by Renforth in the largest historic blast area on the Discovery Veins.
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC PINK:RFHRF)(WKN – A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide shareholders with a pit constrained gold Mineral Resource Estimate for Renforth’s wholly owned New Alger Property, located on the Cadillac Break, in Cadillac, Quebec, contiguous to the historic O’Brien Mine and the LaRonde Mine. This Mineral Resource Estimate has been calculated by P&E Mining Consultants Inc. of Brampton, Ontario, with an effective date of April 30th, 2020, using only assay data from between 2007 and the first hole (of four in that program) drilled by Renforth at New Alger earlier this year. Renforth has in its possession all the core from 2007 to date.
- Deepest gold mineralization drilled to date at New Alger in REN-20-40 which intersected 6.3m of 1.46 g/t Au in the #3 vein at a vertical depth of 410m
- Mine area veins exhibit high grade nugget effect again, with the most recent interval obtained of 32.33 g/t Au over 0.4m in REN-20-39
- Mine area veins also continue to display the “halo” effect unique to the mineralization at New Alger, where alteration with a generally lower grade of gold adds width to the zone, such as REN-20-39 where Vein #1 intersected 0.71 g/t Au over a width of 17.4m, including 3.5m within this interval which graded 1.23 g/t Au.
PICKERING, ON / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2020 / Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTCPINK:RFHRF)(WKN:A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce results from the final three holes drilled at New Alger in February/March 2020, each of which intersected gold as anticipated in the mine area veins. This successful campaign resulted in deeper pierce points than the bulk of the previous drilling at New Alger, extending the mine area veins down dip. The mine area veins are hosted within the Piché volcanics, on the south side of the Cadillac Break. The entire mineralized system, which strikes for approximately 1.4kms on the New Alger property, is open at depth. The Cadillac Mining Camp is regarded as “essentially unexplored beyond a depth of 400 metres. The gold potential of this considerable volume of rock remains to be confirmed”, as published in The deep-seated gold potential of the Cadillac Mining Camp published in PRO 2005-02 by Géologie Quebec. This statement holds true for Renforth’s New Alger property and provides management with focus.
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE – RFR) (OTC Pink – RFHRF) (WKN – A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) would like to inform shareholders that initial test metallic screening at Parbec has returned higher coarse gold values in each sample tested. Due to these results a broader metallic screen study has commenced on our wholly owned Parbec property.
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC Pink:RFHRF)(WKN:A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to offer shareholders the following update on our activities, which are “business as usual” in this COVID-19 environment.
- A total of 76 samples were selected and metallic screen assayed from the core rejects from Fall 2019 drill program
- Results from metallic screen selection demonstrate the presence of coarse gold
- 51 out of 76 samples submitted for metallic screen returned assay values from the “plus” portion of the metallic screen higher than the original fire assay values. This includes 70.1 g/t Au in the plus fraction where the original full sample fire assay was 11.2 g/t Au, the new full sample metallic screen assay is 10.5 g/t Au. The lower full sample values reflect the inclusion of screened, finer material of a lower grade as discussed below.
PICKERING, ON / ACCESSWIRE / March 9, 2020 / Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR) (OTC Pink:RFHRF) (WKN – A2H9TN) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to confirm, via an initial metallic screen program, the presence of coarse, or “nugget effect” gold, which, in 51 of the 76 samples tested returned a higher “plus screen” assay value than the original full sample fire assay value, as seen below.
- All 3 known mine area veins were intersected in this hole, widths up to 16m in the vein package
- REN-20-38 creates one of the deepest pierce points at New Alger at 360m vertical depth with an interval of 1.84 g/t Au over 1m in Vein #1.
- REN-20-38 is 300m in from the western property boundary, >700m from the main shaft of the historic Thompson-Cadillac Mine and the current deepest pierce point at 404m vertical depth. REN-20-38 results give depth continuity across the property.
PICKERING, ON / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2020 / Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR)(OTC Pink:RFHRF) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce results from the first hole drilled in the 2020 drill program at our wholly owned New Alger property, located on 1.4 kms of the Cadillac Break near Cadillac, Quebec. REN-20-38, a successful 110m step out to the west from any previous Renforth drilling of the Piché volcanics, is additional validation of the results obtained in the 1940’s drilling by Alger Gold Mines Limited which demonstrate gold mineralization across the entire western portion of New Alger.
Bonterra Resources Inc. (TSX-V: BTR, US: BONXF, FSE: 9BR1) (the “Company” or “Bonterra”) is pleased to announce that the ongoing Resource Development Program in and around the Gladiator Gold Deposit has successfully increased the width of the Main Zone and extended the strike length of multiple gold-bearing horizons. The results from the current drilling campaign continue to expand the size and further confirm the continuity of the Gladiator Gold Deposit. Noting the aggressive drill program at Gladiator, assays from multiple drill holes are pending in lab, and the Company anticipates additional drill results in the near future.